- ✓ XPLORE OFFROADⓇ - Toyota Tacoma Tailgate Lettering Inserts - Fits 2016 - 2019 Toyota Tacoma Models
- ✓ HIGH QUALITY – These tailgate letter inserts are made from premium grade ABS material and cut with super precision. Expected to last for 8 years +
- ✓ PERFECT FIT GUARANTEED - All XPLORE OFFROADⓇ have been test fit, refined and then tested again on our very own fleet of vehicles, ensuring a perfect fit every time.
- ✓ EASY INSTALL - These Tacoma Tailgate Insert Letters includes a strong automotive grade 3M backing allowing you to simply peel & stick.
- ✓ GUARANTEE - Backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back. ✓ FREE eBook - We've included a free eBook "50 Tips for Off-Roading" with every purchase!
#1 TACOMA TAILGATE LETTERING INSERTS
Are you looking to add a unique touch to your truck?
Our ABS Tailgate Lettering Inserts are the best on the market. Why?
First, our truck letter inserts are made of highest quality 100% weather & UV resistant ABS Plastic They will last for many years and won't fade over time, no matter how much sun they are exposed too. They include automotive grade 3M adhesive meaning these are weather and car wash safe.
These high quality truck accessories are made in the USA supporting our own industries and jobs. All our decals and carefully packaged to guarantee no folds or damage.
You've seen the rest, now get the best.
100% Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied, just contact us through Amazon and we will take care of you!
10/10 Would recommend to a friend.
A great addition to customizing our new 2018 Tacoma. These letters really make the name pop! Highly recommend others give them a try.
Although the finished product looks great, the installation is not as easy as it could be. In my case, the letters were not properly spaced, so I ended up putting them on one at a time, by cutting the strip that holds them. This was still easy enough to do, and I really like the look of the finished product.
Adds that something extra to the truck, looks like it has always been there.