- XPLORE OFFROAD® tie down straps are made from high quality material with adjustable hook & loop attachments. UPGRADE: We've ,added a small upgrade. From May onwards all orders placed will receive steel buckles instead of plastic.
- STITCHED: Using our strategic X method means these cinch straps are built to last. Beware of cheap glued alternatives.
- ADJUSTABLE: Total length of 20" which can be shortened to fit purpose. Higher quality than OEM tie straps.
- VERSATILE: 20" x 1.5" tie-down straps are designed for Jeep YJ CJ TJ JK Wrangler's rear window & soft top, roll bars & rear windows but also have many other application's for automotive purposes, household and outdoor uses.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee! - Backed by a guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back. FREE eBook - We've included a free eBook "50 Tips for Off-Roading" with every purchase!
#1 XPLORE Jeep Wrangler Premium Tie Down Straps
Are you looking to replace worn or missing straps in your Wrangler?
This set of 10 straps is the perfect replacement:
This Jeep Wrangler soft-top strap set is the best on the market. Why?
First, our tie down straps are crafted using high quality material which will not break. Expect these to last for a long time.
These straps are stitched using our strategic X method for triple strength. Beware of cheap glued alternatives that break in a few weeks.
Our robust hook and loop system means our straps will not come undone. They can support a surprisingly heavy workload.
Both of these involve a higher investment for us but we think it's worth it to create a better product.
These straps are extremely versatile and are guaranteed to come in handy. Some feedback from our customers..
"I use these straps to hold duffle bags on the overhead bars, stopping the seat belts from flapping in the back seat and holding my flashlight to the rear rail. Great little product capable of holding tons of weight. Attach two together for additional size capacity. Durable and easy to store." - Mike in Florida
You will receive a set of 10 Wrangler straps x5 times more than our competitors.
Went on easy..used soapy water and it went on nice and easy. You can also go in dry... but that's never a good idea..
I messed it up pretty badly to the point where it was unfixable. I thought I wasted my money but I email xplore offroad and they were amazing. Sent me out a replacement set within 2 days!! Did not expect that, thanks again. :)
CAUTION: Once you apply this to your truck, be prepared to tell bout 5 - 10 people a day where you got it!! A real eye catcher.. I tell them Xplore Offroad makes them, very high quality so check them out.
Bough as a gift for my husband... boy was he happy when I showed him the photos. He's waiting till the weekend to apply it.. so stoked!